Wednesday 5 December 2012

You Parked Where!!!!!!

One thing that really annoys me is people parking over drop kerbs!! It's dangerous, inconsiderate and illegal!!!!! Please please don't do it.
For us walkers it gives us a safe place to cross, it's helpful when I have the pushchair with me.
For people in wheelchairs or with mobility scooters it's essential, they can not just bump off the kerb!
I'm going to show you a picture I took yesterday, the driver parked across the drop kerb and the safe crossing place on a very busy main road. Maybe he was rushing to the aid of a poorly old lady I hear you cry! Wrong he was going in the shop to buy fags!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's ridiculous! So dangerous for pedestrians and causes traffic build up.

    There are plenty of legal spaces outside the shop and across the road (by the old newsagents).

    xxx

    ReplyDelete