Monday 3 December 2012

Today I officially become a blogger!!!

Hello!! Welcome welcome come in, settle yourself, are you comfortable? Then I will begin.
Firstly thank you for taking the time to read my very first post, I will try not to
bore you to much.
My name is Rose, I am married to Jonny, we have 3 wonderful children and together we are 'Team Gray'!
Technically I am a 'stay at home mum' or SAHM a term I dislike as I try my best NOT to stay at home!
I like to try new things, little taster courses. Some I am good at, some I like to think I'm good at and some I'm rubbish at but you don't know unless you try.
I am currently nursing a broken heart as my lovely brave Dad died on the 1st of October this year. I'm hoping this blog will help ease the pain by giving me a focus and an outlet.
I'm going to leave you now, next time I will tell you all about my 3 lovely children.
Thank you for reading, enjoy your day x


2 comments:

  1. You need to add a box for followers. Welcome to blogging mrs Gray xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rose, you are not boring at all and I can't wait to read all about Team Gray and all your new skills and crafts! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete